- Real-Time Alerting & Communication
- Embedded Architecture with Built-in Diagnostics
- Integration with Existing Network
- Customized Workflow Stations
- Streamlined Touchscreen Operations
- Patient Rounding & Reminders
- Fall prevention and Wandering System
Jeron’s extensive family of nurse call systems meet the alerting and communication needs of healthcare facilities including acute care hospitals, skilled care and nursing home facilities, assisted living and long-term care facilities, and clinics. Provider Nurse Call Systems utilizes Voice over IP with full duplex digital audio communication throughout.
The system utilizes an Ethernet backbone for a truly networked system with a distributed architecture supporting centralized call answering, swing rooms, centralized code display, and day/night transfer of calls between units.