- Accessibility restriction to floors through elevator control
- Garage door access control using RF-transmitters
- Surveillance system integration
- Assets tracked easily
- Interactive maps
- Visitor management through an ID badge system
- Fingerprint and face recognition solutions
- Employee entry/exit time with clock-in/clock-out management
When it comes to your business, preventing unauthorized visitor access is essential to keeping employees safe and property secure. Whether it’s a door, elevator, gate or other barrier, in order to lower the risk of an intruder, access control is needed.
Flexible system architecture allows for a range of applications from single sites to globally distributed physical security management systems.