LaMarco Systems currently have following openings for employment:
Commercial Installation/Service Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of various security and life safety devices
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the end user and with local authorities (i.e. inspectors)
- Organizational skills and ability to time manage the day’s activities
- Read electrical drawings and schematics
- Ensure that systems installed are working correctly and any deficiencies are addressed and/or corrected
- Follows direction of management and peers
- Conducts oneself in a safe and courteous manner
- On call availability for after-hour and holiday service calls
- Punctual and ability to work a 5-day work week
- Ability to accurately fill out field reports
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous experience and/or technical training is preferred
- Clean driving record and able to pass a background review
- 4 years experience; knowledge with low voltage and IP systems, including Security, Fire, Access Control, Intercom, Video and Nurse Call type systems
- Ability to use various types of hand and power tools
- Ability to work on ladders and lifts with heights up to 40’
LaMarco Systems provides a competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, 401K and much more. Field service and installation technicians are provided with a company truck to be used for business purposes, and are allowed to be used for travel to and from work.
We are always interested in meeting with aggressive, self starters and people with industry experience. Please feel free to forward your resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file.