Have you ever wondered if your business is secure? Maybe you are unsure of what kind of protection is necessary. Different types of businesses have different needs. How will you know if your business has both the optimal amount of security and appropriate type of protection practices in place? We can help you answer that!
Take a look at the following Company Safety questions and make a note of your answers…
- Do you have a security alarm system?
- Do you have a CCTV system in place?
- If you have security cameras installed, do you have 24/7 access to view the footage from anywhere you want?
- Do you currently have plans to improve your company’s security?
- Do you have a public address system?
- Do you have access control (ex. card entry only doorways)?
- Do you have a plan in place in case an emergency like a robbery takes place?
- Are you currently using an external source to monitor your security?
The good news is that if you answered “yes” to most of these questions, then your business is most likely in a secure place! On the other hand, if you answered “no” to many of these questions, chances are that your company is lacking the proper amount of communication and safety tools for your physical location, assets and employees. As mentioned in one of our earlier blog posts, homes and businesses without a security system are 300% more likely to become a victim of burglary. Do not wait any longer, let us help you make your business a safe place!
Here at LaMarco Systems, we have over 19 years of experience installing quality safety and security systems. Our licensed professionals can assist you in making the right choices to keep your company safe. We offer a wide range of products and services, including alarm installation and monitoring.
Give us a call today to learn more about what we can do for you!