LaMarCo Systems will conduct annual required testing of Emergency Lighting and provide written records of inspection to the owner.
Emergency Lighting requirements:
- Functional testing of required Emergency Equipment shall be conducted annually for not less than 1 ½ hours if the emergency lighting system is battery powered;
- Written records of visual inspection shall be kept by the owner for inspection by the authority having jurisdiction;
- NFPA 101 Life safety Code;
- Illumination of Means of Egress;
- Periodic Testing of Emergency Lighting.
Find out more services provided by LaMarCo Systems.